wainfleet market town near Skegness in Lincolnshire uk
This building, opened in 1821, replaces a medieval building on a site
in an old settlement 2 miles to the West. Stone from the old building
was used in the making of the new. The foundations, the window tracery
and the stone carvings all make a connection between the two buildings.
The stone cross near the bell turret was found in the river and was placed
on the gable in 1820. The turret itself was added in 1932.
Sunday worship 9.30am. Parish Eucharist (5th Sunday 10.00am. Group Eucharist
in one of the four churches)